Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept.
• We deliver the finest care, at the most competitive cost to our patients.
• We participant with Aetna, Ameritas, Cigna, Metlife, and United Concordia
• Please provide all of your dental insurance. It is your responsibility as the patient or guarantor to provide this information, not the referring doctor’s office.
• All payments are required at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, Care Credit, and personal checks.
** As defined by the State of NC, a person 18 years of age or older is considered an adult. The patient, if an adult will be considered financially responsible for their account. Therefore, the patient is responsible for any balances and will receive any refunds.
• In cases of divorced parents, the parent attending initial visit with child will be deemed responsible for payment.
• Any missed scheduled appointments without a 48 hour notice will incur a 75.00 missed appointment fee.